1. Oversize organic cotton shirt, $59.90, from Mango
A white shirt is a workwear classic, and thanks to its roomy fit and it’s perfect for keeping cool in the Singaporean heat.
2. Contrast trim blouse, $55.90, from Mango
Elevate a simple white shirt with black contrast trimming. Pair with black accessories and a bold lip for a directional look.
3. Paisley print blouse, $59.90, from Mango
A cool print you can wear to the office is a graphic paisley print. Think less boho and more urban by choosing one in a vibrant colour, and stick to sleek cuts.
4. Floral satin shirt, $59.90, from Zara
Channel summer goddess vibes even at the work with a colourful floral shirt. Ground it with white pants and gold jewellery.
5. Wrap blouse with ruffles, $69.90, from Zara
Get a figure-flattering look with a wrap blouse. This one comes with busy ruffles and florals, so par it down with simpler separates and accessories.
6. Printed ruffled shirt, $69.90, from Zara
This design is great for hiding those post-lunch food babies. Wear it baggy over a pair of skinny black trousers.
7. Multi-way hem blouse, $59, from G2000
Have fun experimenting with the hems on this blouse. Wrap it around your waist, let it hang loose or tie it into a whimsical bow, you get to choose how to wear this blouse based on your mood.
8. Patterned blouse, $74.95, from H&M
For a pop of fun colour, wear this printed blouse underneath a white suit, and accentuate it with a red lip colour.
9. Viscose shirt, $24.95, from H&M
The black colour of this shirt really helps the florals pop. Match it with a midi skirt and some geeky loafers for a quirky office look.
10. Oversized cotton shirt, $24.95, from H&M
A more daring design, you can pull this off by keeping the rest of your outfit simplified. That means basic pants, cool mules and a fuss-free hairdo.
11. Bunny print shirt, $76.90, from Topshop
Animal prints are usually frowned upon for office attire, but not when they’re this adorable bunny print! Wear it on Fridays with dark denim jeans and presentable shoes.
12. Hybrid shirt, $79.90, from Topshop
Definitely a design for the cool girls in the office, this one has a certain nonchalant attitude that still works in an office setting. Swing into work with a pair of palazzo pants to match.
13. Stripe shirt, $76.90, from Topshop
This isn’t your average striped shirt. It comes with a silky surface that makes it feel more luxe, and has got some exaggerated cuffs that give it a cool factor as well.