1. Feather earrings, $23, from Lovisa. Love Punch Sunglasses, $384.54, from Gentle Monster
These statement earrings are just what you need to make an entrance at every house you visit! Put on a pair of gold-framed sunglasses that matches the gold buckle on the earrings for some added cool.
2. Cotton Bucket Bag, $45.90, from Mango. Sandals, $59.95, from Steve Madden
These sandals are perfect if you want a casual, beach look while wearing a shift dress. The bucket bag complements the laced-up sandals perfectly, and helps you achieve that off-duty look.
3. Envelope Pouch, $317.50, from Tory Burch. Earrings, $29.90, from Zara
This envelope pouch is meant to be carried as a clutch or used within a larger tote bag. With its abstract print, you can afford to tone down on your other accessories. A pair of simple stone earrings will suffice.
4. Necklace, $14.90, from Pull & Bear. Headband, $19.90, from Mango
If CNY is about new beginnings, why not start with yourself by trying on new accessories! Case in point: a headband.
This printed headband looks good with a dress or even denims. Match it with a simple triple chain pearl necklace to inject a vintage twist into your look.
5. Hobo Bag, $465.40, from Rebecca Minkoff. Cuff Bracelet, $21.55, from ASOS
Need a bag that has ‘unlimited’ space but still looks trendy enough to be carried around during house visiting? The hobo bag is just for you then! With its slanted zip pockets, this hobo bag is funky and you can even turn it up a notch by pairing it with a cuff bracelet, adding a pop of gold and metal to your look.
6. Tweed Cap, $29.90, from Zara. Stone Ring, $17.24, and 3 pack ring set, $19.40, from ASOS
For whatever reason, if you’re having a bad hair day, this tweed cap will save your look. Not only is it chic, it’s also a great festive colour to wear for the Lunar New Year celebrations. Complement this cap by stacking up different rings together for a street style-approved look.
7. Earrings, $11.90, from Bershka. Cornelia Webb Pearl Cuff, $253.58, from NET-A-PORTER
This accessory pairing is the epitome of everyday glamour. These pearl drop earrings are super stylish, yet also versatile enough to be worn with jeans or a fancy dress. We recommend pairing it with a matching pearl cuff for more pow-wow.