1. Lace espadrilles, $95, from Castañer
Put a bohemian spin on your weekend footwear with a pair of cream-coloured lace espadrilles. Wear it with a denim dress for a fun, cute day look!
2. Embroidered logo flat espadrilles, $86, from Fenty x Puma
Made to look like a pair of hotel slippers, this slider-espadrille hybrid designs means you get comfort without having to worry about blistered feet.
3. Slingback leather babouches, $89.90, from Mango
Strike a minimalist note for the weekend with a pair of leather babouches, which you can pair with a button down linen dress or ripped denim.
4. Suede espadrilles, $59.90, from Mango
Channel desert explorer vibes with a pair of sienna orange suede espadrilles. Match it with a floral dress that incorporates a similar orange or red into its print.
5. Leather espadrilles, $99.90, from Zara
Go luxe without paying tons of money with a snakeskin espadrille slides. The addition of the tassels helps to keep this a statement shoe, so you should dress it down with simple pieces in neutral colours.
6. Sequinned espadrilles, $59.90, from Zara
A little sparkle goes a long way, and this sequinned espadrille can be worn to brunch with your kids. Look stylish wearing it when you pair it with camel-coloured pants and a loose white shirt.
7. Embroidered espadrilles, $44.95, from H&M
The rich green plays host to the beautifully embroidered goldfish, making this a design that works for women of all ages. To avoid fighting the embroidery, choose a pair of pants or a skirt that is a plain colour.
8. Satin espadrilles, $44.95, from H&M
Feminine florals are a great way to dress up a casual pair of shoes, and they go great with light blue denim or even varying shades of brown and green.
9. Satin espadrille sandals, $69.90, from Pedro
The satin in this design exudes a grown-up sense of luxe, without feeling too showy. Plus, the peep-toe design lets you show off your new pedicure.
10. Yucatan raffia espadrilles, $150, from Manebí at NET-A-PORTER
As braided shoes continue to trend, get in on the action with a pair of rafia espadrilles. Thanks to their neutral colour, they go great with everything you already have!
11. Printed canvas espadrilles, $150, from Isabel Marant
Go big with bright, bold florals set against a jungle-inspired pattern. Pair it with a white dress to let your espadrilles really pop.