1. Buttoned checked blazer, $89.90, from Zara
Channel power vibes with a padded blazer. Complete your look with sharp pumps and a no-nonsense swagger.
2. Oversized blazer, $89.90, from Zara
Bigger is better, especially with the grey checkered blazer. Look like you raided your boyfriend’s closet by getting a jacket that’s looser on the fit. To keep it cool, push the sleeves up and pair with a navy or black pencil skirt.
3. Fitted jersey boyfriend blazer, $89.90, from Topshop
The double-breasted front spells business, but the jersey fabric keeps this from being too serious. Plus, because it’s made from comfy knit, you can throw this into a bag or luggage and it won’t need much ironing!
4. Check jersey frill blazer, $89.90, from Topshop
The addition of the frills along the lapel edges give this a more girly touch, so you don’t look too androgynous. Team with a fitted knit and some patent leather loafers to finish.
5. Blazer with shoulder pads and belt, $69.90, from Bershka
Because this jacket is cut broad on the shoulder, the addition of the belt helps to cinch it in and gives you a defined waist and an hourglass silhouette.
6. Masculine blazer, $69.90, from Bershka
Headed to the bar for after-work drinks? Bring along this mannish-cut blazer to keep you warm underneath the freezing A/C, while looking cool as you sip the night away.
7. Single-breasted jacket, $74.95, from H&M
By throwing this over a loose white tee and some classic blue jeans, you’ll look effortlessly stylish and dressed up enough for casual Fridays at the office.
8. Wool-blend jacket, $74.95, from H&M
Give the heritage-inspired nature of this jacket a 2017 update by wearing it with leather pants and strappy heels.
9. Check structured blazer, $99.90, from Mango
With a power shoulder jacket like this, you’ll look like a Wall Street heroine at the office. Soften up your look by wearing your hair down and keep your makeup minimal.