Forget your misconceptions that gold is old-fashioned. New-season gold accessories tick all the fashion boxes with on-trend designs that are perfect for elevating your style and bringing everyday drama. So put a little glamour back into your wardrobe with the best gold jewellery, and shop our edit of this season’s key trends that’ll help you stay bold and stay gold.
1. 18k yellow gold cuff with diamonds and black jade, $212,900, from Hermes.
With a stunning black jade set in the centre of diamond-encrusted lines arranged in a sunburst pattern, this statement cuff is the perfect cocktail companion.
2. 18k yellow gold bangles, $3,120, from Charlotte Chesnais
Sculptural in their design, wear them together, or separate them with other daintier gold bangles for a more dramatic look.
3. 18k white gold earrings with diamonds, $25,000, from Poh Heng Jewellery
Watch as your turn heads with a stunning earrings. Replicating the way some flower buds cascade, this diamond-festooned pair of earrings are guaranteed to make an impression.
4. 18k rose and white gold earring with pearl, $3,493, from Kova
Give your fine gold a modern twist with a pair of geometric danglers. Not only are they perfectly updated for the 2018 woman, they’re versatile enough to be worn day and night.
5. 18k white gold earrings with diamonds and mother-of-pearl, $5,275, from Gucci
Starting with a diamond-studded flower and ending with a gold skull, these earrings marry ladylike purity with a punkish twist.
6. Ilena Makri 18k rose gold earrings with diamonds, $13,900, from NET-A-PORTER
Thanks to its organically-shaped hoops, these earrings are a great addition to any woman’s jewellery box. Not only can they pair with every outfit you have in mind, they are also enduringly classic and will withstand the test of time.
7. 18k yellow gold bangle, $11,555, from Ilena Makri
Thanks to its thinner width and colourful gemstones, this architectural cuff can be stacked with other beaded bracelets for a stylish arm party.
8. 18k yellow gold necklace, $6,160, from Spinelli Kilcollin
Dainty and classic, this necklace will be your new favourite. Wear it with an open-neck blouse or a button-down shirt for a sexy daytime look.
9. 18k yellow gold necklace, $18,800, from Tiffany & Co.
Layer both necklaces together to help dress up your neck. For a chicer look, try wearing them together over a high-neck blouse for a cool way to showcase your bling.