1. Have A Cook Off
This one’s pretty fun! The next time you want to have a night in, do a cook off with your partner. Either set a theme for the night or pick a course each and cook it.
2. Visit The Museums In Singapore
If you’re a Singapore citizen or a PR, admission into most museums are free.
The National Gallery is currently holding a Children’s Biennale and each exhibition space is highly Instagrammable!
3. Go On A Photography Excursion
Even if you don’t own a DSLR, you can still go around with your other half on a photo excursion around Singapore.
4. Visit Haw Par Villa
It might seem like an unconventional date idea but Haw Par Villa is seriously cool. Plus, it’s free!
5. Take A Free Class At The Library
The National Library Board has plenty of free classes and programmes that you could always sign up for! It’ll be even more fun if you’re doing something the both of you are horrible at, together!
6. Try Out One Of Those YouTube Makeup Challenges
Get your partner to help you do your makeup and film it. Even if you’re not YouTube stars, we bet you it’s going to be fun!
You can always post it up on Instagram for your closest friends to see!
7. Get Tinder Or Bumble To See Who'll Get The Most Likes In An Hour
Okay, this one only works if you and your partner are:
- Completely comfortable with it
- Agree to see who will get the most likes and not talk to any matches.
- Agree to have heaps of fun with it.
No matter who wins, remind your partner just how much you love them!
8. Make Each Other Playlists On Spotify or YouTube
Make your sweetheart a places filled with songs that remind you of them and write a note to explain it all. They’re absolutely love it and enjoy listening to it too.
9. Make A List Of Horror Movies You Want To Watch And Watch Them
It’s a great excuse to cuddle up next to each other!
10. Take Cheesy Photos And Edit It With Equally Cheesy Effects Using Apps
Then post it on Instagram and see who gets the most likes!
11. Babysit A Friend's Pet
Offer to petsit a friend’s dog or cat and have fun bringing it out on walks and bonding with it.
12. Challenge Your Partner To Cook Something Delicious For You
Get your partner to cook you something delicious with whatever’s left in the fridge.
13. Give Great Massages
Seriously, it’ll be so useful when you’re having a bad day and need a great back rub.
14. Bring Out The Board Games
If you don’t have certain board games, borrow them from friends!
15. Do Some Karaoke At Home
Put on a song that’s really difficult to sing and try doing it with your partner.