These cute work desk items aren’t just easy on the eyes, they’re practical too! Add them to your shopping list the next time you’re out stationery shopping.
1. Glass Water Bottle With Cup, $31.90 from Kikki. K
If you’re too lazy to walk over to the pantry to get some water, why not use this glass bottle instead? That way you save on having to get up countless times.
2. Assorted Weekly Desk Planners, $13.90 from The Paper Bunny
These pretty planners will let you have a clearer picture of what’s going on for the week and help you stay organised.
3. Cat Bank, $54.15 from Mod Cloth.com
How adorable is this cat bank? You put a coin on the “plate” and the little kitty will appear to swipe the coin off and keep it for you. Great if you’ve got plenty of coins to deposit after lunch.
4. Mouse Pad, $14.99, Typo
Trust us, your colleagues are going to want to know where you got this mouse pad from.
5. Dry Erase Board, US$29.99 from Modcloth.com
If you hate flimsy adhesive notes, get this dry erase board instead! It’s big enough for you to see and definitely a lot more environmentally friendly.
6. Kitty Tape Dispenser, US$16 from Urban Outfitters.com
Pair this cat tap dispenser with some coloured washi tape for the cutest combo!
7. A4 Gold Wire Tray. $34.90 from Kikki.K
We know getting work in can be stressful and dauntin but at least this pretty gold wire tray makes a little better!
8. Woodflex Pen Holder, $87 from Naiise
This wooden pen holder helps keep your staioneries in place so you don’t lose a pen again!
9. Blue Longe Mini Cable Drop Set, US$10 from Urban Outfitters
These little items help to organise your wires so they don’t tangle.
10. Native Union iPhone + iPad Stand, US$50 from Urban Outfiters
This dock lets you charge your phone too!
11. Mousepad, $10.34, from Typo
It’s big, it’s bright, it’s yellow. What else do you need to liven up your desk?
12. Ceramic Mug, $28.90, from Confetti and Dreams
Danish home decor company Miss Etoile’s delicate tea cups will class up any cubicle.
13. Gold Stapler, $39.90, from Kikki. K
We love a little gold to combat that flourescent lighting.
14. Hexagon Tray, $55.90, from Dreams And Confetti
Made of porcelain and gold, use this delicate tray to hold lose change or jewellery when your ring game gets in the way of your typing.
15. Calculator, $8.27, from Typo
Number crunching is never fun so you might as well make it look good while adding up all your expenses.
16. Notepad, $12.90, from Kikki.K
Swedish starionary brand is always filled with to-die-for pieces. Thise useful notepad will always keep you organise and positive.
17. Tissue Holder, $69.90, from Hipvan
This happy tissue box holder will definitely make you smile and is very on trend, emoji-wise.
18. Desk Tray, $95, from Naiise
Dump all the documents you want to deal anoter day (aka procrastinate) into this chic tray.
19. Eiffel Scissors, $12.41, from Typo
These Parisian scissors are perfect for some travel inspo on a quiet day in the office.
20. Puppy Memo Holder, $44, from Naiise
Glancing at this cute pup might just make you feel a bit more carefree, as you reach for pen and paper to scribble out that note-to-self.