Greenery is Pantone’s colour of the year, so here are 10 inspired ways to bring the vibrant colour into your home with botanical prints – no soil needed!
1. Gin & Tonic wallpaper, from $350 for a roll, from Cluster-Cluster.
Pick out colours from the prints and replicate the colour combinations with other furnishings.
2. De Gournay Amazonia wallpaper, from Tatum.
3. Caracole Out Of Doors sideboard, from Taylor B.
Keep the rest of your furnishings monochromatic for a modern, graphical look.
4. Escape To Paradise Bali White cushion, $90, from Affordable Style Files.
A cushion cover with leafy botanical prints instantly livens up the sofa!
5. Aloha vinyl decals, $59.80, from 3 Little Picks.
Not a fan of green? Go for these rose gold decals that you can stick on windows, walls and furniture for an ultra-modern effect.
6. Bloomingville Jade Plate (Leaf), $29, from Robinsons.
Set the table with plates that feature botanical prints and keep the rest of the decor neutral for a chic, inviting look.
7. Papagayo wallpaper from Pierre Frey.
Experiment with materials and furnishing pieces in colours that contrast with green, such as flamingo pink and orchid purple, for vivid interiors.
8. Eijffinger Reflect wallpaper, from Goodrich Global.
Wallpaper is an easy way to create a feature wall in your home, and is relatively easy to maintain. Green is also a soothing colour, so use it in places like study areas and living rooms.
9. Spick Studio Leaves of Singapore art print, from Naiise.
Dress up your walls with art that you can replace whenever you feel like it.
10. Osborne & Little Bamboo wallpaper, from Danovel.
Combine with natural materials and textiles, such as wood, stone and linen, for an inviting rustic look.
This Is The Must-Have Spring/Summer 2017 Print To Update Your Wardrobe
You’ll Want To Display Your Jewellery With These Decorative Trinket Trays
Home Decor Ideas To Inspire Every Nature Lover
Text: Louisa Clare Lim, Home & Decor Singapore / Additional Reporting: Elizabeth Liew