1. Pollyanna Mixed Pastel Multi Coloured Baubles (set of 9), $16, from Robinsons.
You can’t really go wrong with classic baubles, and these come in extra pretty pastel shades that give off a frosted look. They’ll stand out especially on white Christmas trees!
2. Bullarum Pine Cottage with Swarovski Crystals Ornament (Red), $26.90, from Tangs Orchard.
Let your tree glitter and gleam with this limited edition Swarovski-embellished bauble that’s the definition of sophisticated and elegant. Plus, the traditional wintry scene really amps up that festive mood.
3. Hubsch Snowflake Ornament, $28, from Stylodeco.
A snow-flecked tree? Yes please! This delicate snowflake ornament made of wool string is sure to usher in the feeling of a white Christmas.
4. VINTER 2016 bird felt (set of 3), $7.90, from IKEA.
Hang these little robins on your tree for a woodland feel and add a pop of colour. In case you’re wondering why robins are associated with Christmas: in 19th Century England, postmen who delivered Christmas cards wore red-breasted uniforms like the birds and were thus nicknamed “robins”.
5. ditto ditto Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Christmas Card, $8, from Naiise.
Put this on your tree or gift it – this paper bauble will definitely make the recipient feel warm and cosy inside.
7. Porcelain Ornament, $12.90, from kikki.k.
Hang this cute porcelain ornament with an interesting gold metallic detailing for a bit of a Scandianavian look and brighten up your tree.
8. Hanging Metal Star, $5, from Robinsons.
There’s nothing more classic than a gold star on a Christmas tree. The wires give it a rustic look that’s super modern and beautiful to look at.
9. Winter Berry Ornament Assorted, $10.50, from Maissone.
Add interest to your tree with a unique bauble or two that is sure to make your tree look more classy. It’s expensive-looking but won’t break the bank!
10. Glashütte Comploj Ornaments, $48 each, from Vanilla Home.
Bring in some sculptural art into your home with these gorgeous glass-blown baubles available in Aurora, Steel Blue and Saragossa colours.
11. Fairy Lights (10 m), $4.90, from HipVan.
Wrap this around your tree or, if you don’t have a tree, create one like above! You can make your own “light tree” on doors and walls, and it’s a great way to save space (and money too).