1. Freya Print, $16, from The Paper Bunny.
Fancy something abstract? You can mix and match different prints to create a collage that reflects your personality.
2. Grove Sunset Forest Art Print, from $48, from Maissone.
This stunning A2-sized print is sure to usher in a sense of calm and serenity into your room.
3. Frank Moth "We Use To Live There" Wall Tapestry, from US$43.99, from Society6.
Love fabrics and textiles? Why not give a wall tapestry a go? Society6 is filled with a variety of designs to choose from, so pick one that inspires you.
4. Bloomingville Multi-Colour Wall Hanging, $44.80, from 3 Little Picks.
For something more unique, hang up this gorgeous multi-coloured wall decoration that’s handmade with natural cotton rope. It adds a fun, carefree boho element to the space.
5. GRONBY picture (set of nine), $99, from Ikea.
More of a minimalist? This black and white set of nine different pictures is perfect for creating your personalised collage.
6. 45X45 canvas, $29.90, from Typo.
This canvas artwork combines pretty, delicate florals and a modern marble print for the perfect balance between edgy and classy.
7. Monstera stretched canvas art print, $29.90, from HipVan.
Love greenery but can’t seem to keep any plants alive? Compensate your lack of a green thumb with this botanical print.
8. World scratch map, $7.67, from Lazada.
If travel is on the top of your wishlist for 2018, then this beautiful black and gold scratch map will help you keep track of all the destinations you’ve visited – or simply inspire you to go!
9. FINNSJON picture, $25.90, from Ikea.
For a more pop art aesthetic, this picture is ideal. It’s also made of plastic, so it’s lightweight and easy to handle.