1. Zwilling 4 Star II 7-pc Knife Set, $499 (UP $889), from TANGS at Tang Plaza.
Every home cook needs a great set of knives in their kitchen arsenal for different kinds of food. Slice and dice effortlessly with these German-made high quality blades that are forged from a single piece of steel.
2. Cuisipro Ice Cream Scoop and Stack, $24.90, from Naiise.
Tired of waiting for rock hard ice cream to thaw? With a simple twist-and-lift, this ergonomic scooper can cut through the hardest ice cream. Enjoy perfectly cylindrical-shaped ice cream blocks that can be stacked fun a fun dessert experience!
3. Adjustable Temperature Kettle, $109, from Brandt.
This smart kettle (BO1200ER/EN) has six presets, a temperature touch control system and keeps drinks warm until serving time! Consider it an upgrade on your regular boiler.
4. Food Processor, $389, from Panasonic.
Create endless recipes and full-course meals with this versatile and high-performing food processor MK-F800 that features 13 attachments and 33 functions to suit your every cooking need.
5. MC35 Hotblast Smart Oven, $899, from Samsung.
This advanced freestanding oven is worth a splurge – it uses the most advanced technology to blow powerful hot air onto each dish for faster. healthier grilled food. It also boasts a spacious interior and an innovative Dual Power Grill for better, more even heat distribution.
6. Stand Mixer, $798, from Smeg.
Technology meets style with this retro-looking food mixer that’s more than just eye candy. It’s got an 800W motor and a splashguard to prevent a kitchen disaster, plus comes with an optional Pasta Rollers Set so you can make your own spaghetti and tagliolini from home.
7. Ibili Mini Aluminium Non-stick Heart Shaped Frying Pan, $9.90, from ToTT.
Make breakfasts a fun affair with heart-shaped eggs or pancakes with this cute mini aluminium frying pan! Sloped sides help food slide out with ease.
READ MORE: Passion Fruit Pancakes Recipe
8. Breadmaker, $319, from Panasonic.
This smart appliance make the breakfast staple in five simple steps, and even has a 13-hour digital timer so you can wake up to the smell of freshly baked bread in the morning! Available at Courts.
9. Icona Vintage Toaster, $149, from De'Longhi
Start the morning right with perfectly crisp toast via this beautiful toaster that will make an elegant addition to any kitchen countertop.
10. Avance Cooking Blender, $499, from Philips.
Whip up delicious hot soups, cold desserts and more with this game-changing appliance that cooks as well as it blends. The Weekly tested it out, check out our review here!
11. SENIOR Frying Pan, $49.90, from IKEA.
This cast iron pan not only gives food that perfect browning, it also works on all hob types and looks good on the stove!
13. Detachable Titanium Kitchen Scissors, $22.90, from Scotch.
A reliable pair of good kitchen shears are essential in every kitchen, and this pair is rust-resistant and ergonomic to sit comfortably in the hand and reduce stress on fingers during prolonged cutting. Available at Giant Hypermarkets, FairPrice Xtra, FairPrice Finest and ToTT.
14. Inissia Coffee Machine (Ruby Red) with Aeroccino Bundle, $248 (UP $368), from Nespresso.
Perfect for coffee lovers, this compact machine won’t eat up valuable countertop space and makes a perfect brew every time. Comes with a milk frother for you to practice your barista skills! Also available in Black.
READ MORE: Everything You Need To Know About Getting Your Own Coffee Machine