1. PS 2017 armchair, $269, from IKEA.
Lightweight and made with a comfy mesh fabric for better comfort. It’s designer, Sarah Fager, says, “this armchair can endure many years of wear without its shape being distorted, just like a nice pair of trainers”.
2. Adelaide lounge chair, $962, from BoConcept.
Made with plush quilted blue velvet, this armchair is perfect for small spaces and cosy corners.
3. Malagoon leather butterfly chair, $899, from Make Room.
Not just totally Pinterest-worthy – this classic chair propped up on copper legs is super comfortable and gives your home an ultra-luxe feel to boot.
READ MORE: 7 Genius Ways To Make Your Home Look More Luxurious
5. Helga Veronic lounge chair in russet, $399, from HipVan.
Terracotta shades are having a moment in the spotlight right now, so you’ll definitely want to add it to your repertoire. This orangey hue is rustic yet elegant, and adds a pop of colour to your interiors.
6. CH445 Carl Hansen & Son wing chair, from Space Furniture.
If you prefer going with Pantone’s colour of the year, this vibrant yet calming shade of green is a great choice. Plus, it’s got a timeless design that’s contemporary and immediately gives your home visual appeal.
7. Ro chair by Jaime Hayon, $5,110, from Vanilla Home.
Make a statement with a gorgeous light pink armchair that you can sink into. It’s cute, charming and even provides a bit more privacy.
8. Londoner Kinfolk industrial armchair sofa, $599, from Born In Colour.
A fabric armchair spells laidback, calm and chic all at once. Plus, this unique modular design lets you be more flexible with arrangement.
Text: Elizabeth Liew