1. Dixie jute rug, $428, from Stylodeco.
Layer the floor with a contemporary woven rug that’s made of a natural and highly durable material.
2. Cloud hanger, $15, from Oh Happy Fry.
An adorable way to store or display junior’s style statements!
3. Dollhouse novelty cushion, $42.95, from Linen House.
Decorate your child’s bed with unique cushions like this one that don’t just look good but can also fire up their imagination.
4. DRÖMMINGE wall lamp, $11.90, from IKEA.
A nightlight is essential in any kid’s room, and one with an eye-catching design is even better!
5. Domestic Objects striped teepee play tent, $255, from Naiise.
Your little one will have heaps for fun playing, reading or napping in this black and white teepee.
6. Wood Rabbit cloud shelf, $87.80, from 3 Little Picks.
Display junior’s favourite books and toys on colourful shelves that are sure to brighten up their space.
7. House shelf in mint, $219.90, from Deer Industries.
This creative design is great for displaying trinkets and toys, and instantly adds visual appeal to the room.
8. Lion trophy head, $95, from Cuckoo Little Lifestyle Store.
Spice up the wall with a lovely, plush wall decoration that adds softness and character to the room.
9. Sling bookcase, $169, from Piccolo House.
Keep storybooks accessible for your little one with a bookcase that can be easily moved about the room.
10. The Ella classic blanket, $180, from Maissone.
Lull your child to sleep with a soothing, neutral-coloured blanket.
11. Sleepy Eyes wall decals, $30, from Anders & Dawn.
Consider decorating with wall stickers that are relatively inexpensive and are available in a wide variety of designs to suit your taste.
12. Kraftwerk paper bags, $15 each, from Cluster-Cluster.
These sturdy storage solutions can be used as laundry bags, bins or for keeping toys.
13. Natural basket, $39, from Deer Industries.
One or two baskets like these are perfect for organising and keeping junior’s room clutter-free, while keeping the look of the room modern and chic.
14. Numero 74 bunting garland, $30, from Cuckoo Little Lifestyle Store.
A bit of bunting can add a touch of whimsy and wonder to your child’s bedroom. Keep the colours neutral or muted for that understated, contemporary vibe.