1. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, $42
Gentle and soothing, the Moisture Wrap technology in this mask helps to retain moisture and aids in overnight recovery of your skin.
2. For Beloved One Red Wine Anti-Oxidant Night Jelly, $78
This sleeping mask repairs damages caused by free radicals and harmful sun exposure.
3. Sephora Collection Sleeping Mask in Rose, $20
This nutrient-filled mask has a cream-gel texture that can easily be absorbed by the skin while you’re sleeping. The mask also helps to boos collagen production so fine line and wrinkles are diminished over time.
4. Shiseido Ibuki Beauty Sleeping Mask, US$40
Formulated with Vitamins C and E, this sleeping mask helps to replenish the moisture in tired-looking skin and gives you a radiant glow.
Related: 10 Fruits to Eat For Better Skin
5. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst, $59
Made with avocado and apricot kernal oil, this hydrating overnight mask prevents the signs of premature aging and dehydration.
6. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque
Formulated with natural plant extracts, this mask is great for all skin types and is gentle too.
8. The Body Shop Drops of Youth Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask, $49.90
This mask promises to leave skin feeling softer, plumped up and renewed.
9. Skin Inc Pure Deepsea Hydrating Mask, $72
This sleep-in or rinse off gel mask hydrates skin to reveal brighter and more luminous looking skin after just one day!
11. Overnight Mask, $144, from Fresh
Fresh’s luxurious overnight firming mask is made with soothing ingredients like black tea that helps to smooth, soothe and keep skin firm throughout the night.
12. Overnight Mask, $139, from Allies of Skin
This overnight mask is made with energising peptides and ingredients that helps to soothe and hydrate skin without irritating it.
13. Sleeping Mask, $23, from Pixi
We love Pixi’s Glow Tonic so it’s no wonder we’re huge fans of the brand’s Nourishing Sleep Mask.
Wake up to clearer and hydrated skin!
14. Sleeping Mask, $59, from Clinique
Wake up to glowing skin with this deeply hydrating mask from Clinique! The best part is, despite its creamy consistency, this formulation is oil-free.
15. Sleeping Mask, $38, from Dr. Jart+
Dr. Jart+ always makes amazing masks and this hydrating one is no different.
Sleeping Mask from Glow Recipe
This mask was so popular when it first launched that there was a 5,000 person wait list – and with good reason.
This super light, pillow-friendly, breathable mask is packed with amino-rich watermelon extract, hydrating Hyaluronic acid and pore refining AHAs that gently exfoliates, clarifies and moisturizes your skin while you sleep, so that you wake up to radiant and baby-soft skin. Alternatively, you can apply the mask for just 10 minutes for a quick boost of hydration, making it an absolute must for all you jetsetters!
Buy it here.