1. Slip dress, $34, from Pomelo
Give the oft-romantic slip dress a menswear-inspired upgrade with white pinstripes set on a navy blue background. Pops of red and white will help to complete the look.
2. Ruffle hem slip dress, $26, from Pomelo
The ruffled hem adds a touch of flirty glamour to an otherwise versatile dress. Play up the romanticism by adding on statement earrings and a pair of velvet pumps.
3. Multi ditsy cami dress, $56.90, from Topshop
The mixture of two floral patterns can work if they’re both similar in size and colour. Wear this over the weekend with a pair of cute sandals.
4. Asymmetric hem slip dress, $59.90, from Topshop
Channel ’90s-Kate-Moss vibes with this grey asymmetric dress. Wear your hair back into a sleek ponytail and keep your accessories minimal for a fuss-free outfit.
5. Printed camisole dress, $59.90, from Zara
The combination of florals and lace make this a very feminine dress, so juxtapose it by pairing it with a pair of leather brogues or a mannish shirt underneath.
6. Checked camisole dress, $59.90, from Zara
Give this season’s biggest trend a girlish update by choosing a dress that incorporates a lace trim with grey checks.
7. Slip dress, $39.90, from H&M
If the combination of lace and print isn’t appealing to your personal style, maybe opt for a simple dress design instead. Layer this dress underneath a tailored blazer or with a turtleneck to keep it suited for the office.
8. Slip dress, $39.90, from H&M
Whether you wear this to work or to a weekend gathering with your girlfriends, there’s no denying that this lightweight dress will keep you feeling cool in the Singaporean heat.
9. Long mesh dress, $49.90, from Bershka
A great layering piece to own, you can throw this over just about any outfit for a smart way to incorporate texture and depth to your OOTD without feeling too hot or constricted.
10. Sateen dress with criss-cross back, $39.90, from Bershka
A playful waterfall of ruffles and the bright fuchsia colour give this dress enough oomph to be worn on its own, and yet it remains entirely versatile that it can be worn with a denim jacket as well.
11. Red stripe wrap front cami slip dress, $58, from River Island
The wrapped shape of this dress means that you get to accentuate your curves and hide your paunch.