1. Square sunglasses, $14, from Pomelo
Bring out the blue of the lenses by pairing these sunglasses with a denim jacket or a blue shirt.
2. Cat eye sunglasses, $14, from Pomelo
Not sure which colour to wear? Wear them all with this quirky striped piece!
3. Cut off cat eye sunglasses, $49.90, from Topshop
Give the classic cat eye shape a new twist with this abbreviated design. Goes perfectly with a work shirt and grey pants.
4. Crystal embellished sunglasses, $76.90, from Topshop
Another updated classic, the wayfarer shape gets a glam-rock redo with the help of crystals running across the frame.
5. Tara faux pearl-embellished round-frame acetate sunglasses, $390, from Freda Banana at NET-A-PORTER
Round frames with faux pearl trims make for a cute weekend option. Just add jeans.
6. Round-frame acetate sunglasses, $650, from Alaïa at NET-A-PORTER
Nothing says “I’m the boss” quite like a dark pair of oversized frames. These round peepers are for the power players, so dress sharp when wearing them.
6. Los Feliz square-frame acetate sunglasses, $293, from Illesteva at NET-A-PORTER
The tortoiseshell print fades into a clear plastic frame, creating a design that’s less stern and opens up your face a bit more. Furthermore, the angular frame design is perfect for women with rounded faces.
8. Round-frame gold-tone and tortoiseshell acetate sunglasses, $240, from Ray-Ban
Ultra-slim and compact in size, you can slip these into your back pocket without having to worry about bulging pockets.
9. Aviator-style gunmetal-tone mirrored sunglasses, $550, from Tom Ford at NET-A-PORTER
Channel the city vibes of New York women with a pair of no-nonsense sunglasses by way of Tom Ford. Wear your hair loose and throw on a slouchy cashmere sweater for a nonchalantly cool look.
10. Square-frame acetate and gold-tone sunglasses, $540, from Sacai + Linda Farrow
With its thicker black outer rim and the sleek gold inner rim, this frame will suit women with heart-shaped faces.
11. Sunglasses with metal bridge, $35.90, from Zara
It’s a great idea to have some sunglasses stashed in your office drawer, in case its glaringly hot outside when you are on a lunch run. These versatile sunglasses check that box perfectly.
12. Sunglasses, $17.95, from H&M
With its subtle blue fade, these shades are great for women who love their classics, but also want a little twist to it.
13. Sunglasses with sparkly stones, $24.95, from H&M
It’s oversized, it’s sparkly, and because you only live once, it’s worth having a little sartorial fun with. Swipe on a bright orange lip to match the quirky nature of these sunnies.