1. Bag, $1,117, from Valentino at THE OUTNET
Use this bag to put in a bright jolt of colour. It’ll lift the dullest of outfits.
2. Aesop Resurrection Duet Hand Wash And Balm (500ml each), $163
Not only will you be upping your friend’s #bathroomgoals, you’ll be saving his/her hands from having dry, chapped skin.
3. Qualy coaster set, $11.90, from Naiise
Nice coasters are often taken for granted, but they definitely help to elevate the look of a dining room.
4. Estee Lauder Repair + Renew - Advanced Night Repair Set (Limited Edition 2018), $54
Harness the restorative effects sleep has on your skin with a night repair duo.
5. Bangle and charms gift set, $456, from Pandora
Show your love in a quirky way with a kissy charm that’s cheeky without being too loud.
6. Necklace, $235, from APM Monaco
A dazzling trio of stars help to dress up a date night outfit, and can be worn over and over again.
7. Lumio lamp, $340, from kapok
A quirky lamp like this is a guaranteed conversation starter, and will look cute on anyone’s bedside table.
8. Mmerci Encore Wake Pray Slay gift set, $90
Consisting of a 10 ml Rise essential oil blend, a 60ml Invigorating Facial Mist and a 10ml Peppermint 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oil, this restorative set will help your friend combat fatigue and find renewed energy to conquer his/her dreams.
9. Bag, $1,280, from Proenza Schouler
A versatile shoulder bag like this will get plenty of wear, as it matches just about everything you own.
10. Becca Glow On The Go Kit, $34
Get glowing skin without a complicated skincare regime with this tool kit that you can take with you on your vacation.
11. Maison Kitsune Moss candle, $89, from kapok
The soft and refreshing scent of moss helps to make your house feel a little brighter, and your spirit a little calmer.
12. Earrings, $89, from Kenneth Jay Lane at NET-A-PORTER
A pair of cubic zirconia hoop earrings will always have a place in every woman’s jewellery box.