1. Belted ribbed cardigan, $89.90, from Topshop
Every woman needs a stylish cardigan to keep warm with, so do your mum a favour and give her one before she goes on her winter holiday.
2. Hoop ball drop earrings, $4
A simple yet classic design, she’ll be able to wear these earrings to plenty of gatherings and parties.
3. Dionysus small suede and leather shoulder bag, $3,220, from Gucci
If you’re going to splurge on your mum, then make it a purchase that will stand the test of trends and time. A brown shoulder bag is a failproof option.
4. Crossed midi dress, $89.90, from Zara
Give her a pretty dress that’s just in time for the festive season, so she can slip into something fabulous quickly.
5. The Vintage High Waist jeans in Pacific Blue, $69.90, from Zara
These jeans were made for walking, dancing, running, and everything in between.
6. Lucent Facial Concentrate, 60ml, $145, from Aesop
Give her the gift of renewed and youthful skin with a facial serum that actually works. Not only does it boost her products, it’s set to give her back her glow.
7. Square-frame tortoiseshell acetate sunglasses, $465, from Balenciaga
Designed in Paris and made in Italy, these fierce sunnies will keep the sun out of your mother’s precious peepers.
8. Mermaid print scarf, $19.90, from Pull & Bear
Fancy seeing a little colour in her wardrobe? A vibrant scarf is just the accessory to inject some fun into her outfits.
9. Long sleeve printed shirt, $29.90, from Pull & Bear
Can’t go wrong with a striped shirt, we say. She can wear it with white jeans, cargo pants or a midi skirt.
10. Leather-trimmed shearling keychain, $520, from Anya Hindmarch
This holiday season, give her the gift of happiness (literally!) with a smiley emoji keychain!
11. Deep Sleep Night Oil, 120ml, $40, from This Works
For all those countless restless nights mum spent with you when you were younger, she deserves a good night’s sleep now. So pamper her with a night oil that helps ooze her worries away before bed.
12. Crystal slingback shoes, $89.90, from Mango
A sparkly mule never hurt anybody, and mum will appreciate that it’s both glamorous and comfortable.
13. Saffiano-effect cardholder, $9.90, from Mango
A plain black cardholder? Snooze. A floral cardholder? Yes, please!
14. Rose gold-plated, silver-tone and opal necklace, $105, from Chan Luu at NET-A-PORTER
How about giving her a dainty necklace with a pretty opal pendant that mum will be sure to wear everywhere?
15. Pleated tulle skirt, $54.95, from H&M
Nothing says “Christmas” quite like a pleated tulle skirt in a fiery shade of Santa-red!