1. Brush, $35.20, from Spectrum Collections
Not a fan of uniform-coloured bristles? Go for this rainbow-hued one.
2. Brush, $9.90, from Catrice (available at Guardian)
A kabuki brush with pink-tipped bristles and a pretty handle? At just $9.90?
3. Brush, $59, from Real Techniques (available at Guardian)
Contouring is no easy business, which is why a sleek brush like this 301 flat contour brush from Real Techniques, will help you master it.
4. Brush, $15, from 3CE (available at Sephora)
We love kabuki brushes, and all the more if they come with pink bristles.
This kabuki is super soft and fluffy, which makes it as perfect companion for your finishing powder.
5. Brush, $74, from BECCA (available at Sephora)
What’s better than The One Perfecting Brush?
The one that comes with a rose gold finish.
This one’s an investment for sure but given that it’s a multi-tasking brush, it’s worth paying for.
6. Brush set, $702, from Artis Brush
If you have extra (and we mean like, a lot of extra cash), splurge on these quality luxe brushes from Artis Brush.
7. Brush, $55, from TOO FACED (available at Sephora)
Haven’t found Mr. Right? This one comes with a cute bow tie and affords you flawless makeup application.
Sounds better than a soulmate, we think!
8. Brush set, $64.90, from BH Cosmetics (available on Zalora)
If you’re a fan of polka dots, you’ll love this brush set that comes with a matching brush holder.
If you’re the kind who needs to bring at least 10 types of brushes when you’re travelling, this one’s for you!
9. Brush, $13, from Anna Sui (available on Zalora)
We know what you’re thinking — everyone and their mothers have probably told you not to use this kind of applicators but hey, they come in gold!
10. Brush set, $121.99, from TOO FACED (available at Sephora)
We love the bubblegum pink handles and the matching gold pouch with hearts!
Despite their name (Teddy Bear Hair!), these brushes are made with synthetic fibres but have the smoothness of real hair.
11. Brush set, $65, from Pony Effect (available on Zalora)
We might seek pink brushes often but these mini brushes are stunning too.
Requirement, we say! Plus, they were designed by Korean beauty guru, Pony.
12. Brush set, $41, from Sigma Beauty (available at Sephora)
Looking for a pretty brush set to bring on-the-go?
This one has three brushes essentials that come in hot pink handles and a super cute case.
13. Brush set, $121.99, from ZOEVA (available at Sephora)
All the brushes you’ll ever need for eye makeup in a rose gold finish.
The matching rose gold pouch is so pretty, we wouldn’t mind making it our daily pouch to hold our necessities.
14. Brush set, $78, from Storybook Cosmetics
If you’re a fan of Harry Potter and a beauty enthusiast, these are the wands you need to add some magic to your makeup routine.
15. Brush set, $241, from ZOEVA (available at Sephora)
Just look at that colour.
What’s there not to love? Plus, they’re ZOEVA brushes… you know they’ll be good.
16. Brush set, $80, from Unicorn Lashes
Make your unicorn dreams come true with these pretty brushes.
The handle mimics a unicorn horn (or how people think a unicorn horn looks like) and comes in an iridescent finish too.