1. Silver hoop earrings, $6, from Pomelo
Hoop earrings are versatile, classic and a little bit glamorous too.
2. Lady mini leather tote, $1,200, from Mansur Gavriel at NET-A-PORTER
Get that promotion next year by starting with a bag that means business.
3. Aviator-style gold-tone sunglasses, $503, from Stella McCartney
The ’70s makes its triumphant return to fashion, and first in line is a pair of tinted aviators.
4. Quatre Classique 18-karat rose, yellow and white gold diamond bracelet, $6,220, from Boucheron
The ultimate treat to oneself? A gorgeous new bracelet that you can wear everyday, everywhere and with everything.
5. 14-karat gold pearl choker, $690, from Mizuki at NET-A-PORTER
A classic strand of pearls to exude elegance in your everyday attire.
6. Asymmetric pleated printed chiffon midi skirt, $1,900, from Proenza Schouler
Wear it with a shirt for work, or with a sparkly top for a party!
7. Jordaan horsebit-detailed leather-trimmed velvet loafers, $999, from Gucci
A classic shape gets a luxe reboot thanks to its cherry red velvet upper.
8. Kimono sleeve hoodie, $89.90, from Ivy Park at Topshop
Leave the gym without looking like a sweaty slob in a chic coverup option.
9. Bardot topstitched dress, $116, from Topshop
Enough with the LBD, make room for the LWD—the Little White Dress. It’s equally graceful but with a lighter touch.
10. Faux suede biker jacket, $59.90, from Zara
Keep warm in the freezing office air conditioning with a sunny jacket.
11. Checked top with contrasting textured sleeves, $69.90, from Zara
Wear it with no-nonsense pants or a jeans for a look worthy of being papped by street-style photographers.
12. Poplin blouse with button detail, $69.90, from Zara
This isn’t your average white shirt. The quirky button details definitely help to amp up this look.
13. Double-breasted checked blazer, $159, from Zara
A handy jacket to have for those last-minute office meetings with your big boss.
14. Standard fringed jeans, $220, from A.P.C. at kapok
Channel French girl insouciance with a light blue pair of jeans and team with a mannish blazer and a black t-shirt.
15. Open embroidery swimsuit, $461, from Zimmermann at Farfetch
Going on a beach holiday this year end? Don’t leave home without a flaunt-your-figure swimsuit.
16. Triplette clutch, $1,870, from Fendi
It’s 3 clutches all ringed together, because let’s be real here, you enjoy the thrill of having that extra tissue packet within reach when someone needs it.
17. Longline bra, $59, from Perk by Kate
Because even if you’re not wearing it for anyone else to see, you still deserve to wear gorgeous lingerie.