Channel The Great Gatsby vibes with embellished flapper dresses and luxe accessories. Click through to see the different dresses.
1. Dress, $202, from missselfridge.com.
Nude dresses are always in style and this sequined number is pure a beauty!
2 Boohoo dress, $59, from lipsy.co.uk.
Alternatively, this affordable piece is perfect too. Just add a bold red lip and some heels and you’re good to go.
3. Monsoon dress, $505, from Metro.
More comfortable in a maxi dress? This one’s perfect! Keep accessories to a minimum and let this dress shine instead.
4. Dress from Topshop.
Nothing says 20s inspired more than sequin and tassles!
5. Dress from Givenchy.
You can also go full on glamour with this Givenchy piece.
6. Dress, $135, from newlook.com.
Another nude number we’d gladly purchase, this New Look style is so wearable and you can recycle it for other parties.
7. Dress, $237, from missselfridge.com.
The ultimate 20s-style party dress! The ombre effect and embellishments are everything.
8. Phase Eight dress, $925, from Robinsons.
Pair this Phase Eight dress with strappy heels to elongate your frame and make you look taller this Christmas!
9. Marchesa Notte dress, $1,220, from enVie De Pois.
This navy blue number is versatile and super chic too. The halter cut is also flattering for those with broad shoulders.
10. Dress, $965, from Alice + Olivia.
Metallic and nipped-in at the waist, this dress could well be figure-flattering for you. Plus, it’s short enough to show off your amazing legs.
Take floral prints to the next level with these brooding botanicals.
11. Keepsake dress, $289, from Eclecticism.
Besides Christmas parties, this Keepsake dress would be perfect for an outdoor picnic or tea party too.
12. Dress, $59, from riverisland.com.
Sheer panels means you get to show off your toned arms in this River Island number.
13. Dress, $179, from Topshop.
Slip dresses are in and this maxi floral dress from Topshop is the best way to wear this 90s trend.
14 .Dress, $149, from Dorothy Perkins.
Cinched at the waist, this elegant dress is well worth a look.
15. d.d Collective dress, $309, from Robinsons.
Looking for a dress that’s both festive yet kind of casual? Look no further!
16. Dress, $250, from Banana Republic.
This flowy frock from Banana Republic is a sure-fire conversation starter.
17. Dress from Etro.
Hide hippy problem areas effortlessly with this maxi dress.
18. Dress, $169, from Topshop
Feeling bold and daring? This plunging style is perfect for you.
19. Dress, $320, from Ted Baker.
Not up for a plunging neckline? This mid-sleeved piece sure makes a statement on its own.
20. Dress, $2,770, from Alice + Olivia.
Looking for something a bit different? This Alice + Olivia dress has some sheer panels that keeps things sexy yet elegant.
Relive the decadent Baroque days with dramatic swirls and rich jacquards.
21. Dress, $132, from Oasis.
Christmas and New Year’s dresses don’t get much cooler than this! Keep accessories to a minimum and go for an updo hairstyle.
22. Dress from Carolina Herrera.
One shoulder dresses are a classic party dress and for good reason too. Sparkle and shine in this sophisticated Carolina Herrera number.
23. Dress, $71, from riverisland.com
Looking for something that makes a statement? Try this River Island dress.
24. Phase Eight dress, $590, from Robinsons.
This Phase Eight dress reminds us so much of a Chinese qipao and we love it!
25. Three Floor dress, $396.90, from Et-i-kit.
A-line, bold and a pure statement maker, this Christmas party dress is so worth it!
26. Dress from Sandro.
Channel Parisian chic with this lacy Sandro number. So pretty and werable!
27. Dress, $71, from newlook.com.
If you’re bored of the usual little black dress style, perhaps this embellished piece from New Look is perfect for you.
28. Dress, $690, from Alice + Olivia.
Have all eyes on you — literally and figuratively — when you’re wearing this adorable eye-motif embellished mini dress.
30. Little Mistress dress, $105, from lipsy.co.uk.
Go ultra-feminine in the colour that’s not just for young girls.
31. Dress, $229, from Coast London.
A slinky number you can wear for Christmas, New Year’s and for just about any other special occasion.
32. MSGM dress from Club 21 Women.
The frills on this attention-grabbing dress is so pretty! Keep accessories to a minimum and get minimalistic heels to go along.
33. Dress, $93, from Oasis.
Feel like a Greek goddes in this gorgeous Grecian-looking gown.
34. Oscar de la Renta dress from TYAN.
There’s nothing more classic than the cuts and embellishments on this Oscar de la Renta dress.
35. Lipsy dress, $49, from Robinsons.
Off-shoulder anything is so in tend right now!
36. Dress, $2,085, from Hervé Léger.
This chic boudoir style dress can be worn to wedding cocktails and other black-tie events.
37. Dress, $212, from Forever New.
This powdery pink number as an empire waist that will flatter just about any figure. Pair this with heels for maximum impact.
38. Dress, $639, from MAX&Co.
Add a grown up touch to this dress with a belt or a long blazer.
39. Dress, $780, from Kate Spade.
How sweet are the embellished bows on this Kate Spade dress?
40. Three Floor dress, $262, from Et-i-kit.
Between the sheer lace panels and the modern cut of the dress, there’s just so much to love.
Be the centre of attention at any party in these iridescent metallics.
41. Dress, $69.90, from Stradivarius.
This disco-ready dress is heavily embellished and so much fun! You can even wear it to a night out with the girls.
42. Dress, $650, from BCBGMAXAZRIA
Channel some serious mermaid vibes with shimmery scaley patterns.
43. Dress, $149, from Topshop.
Alternatively, this snake scale type design is perfect too. And in this rich emerald hue? So chic!
44. Mary Katrantzou dress, $2,780, from enVie de Pois.
We reckon you could actually wear this dress from designer Mary Katrantzou to work if you really wanted to.
45. Dress from Diane von Furstenberg.
Diane’s signature wrap-around style dresses are so body-flattering!
46. Dress, $519, from iBlues.
This pretty gold dress has a vry flattering cut and we’re loving it!
47. Dress, $309, from Coast London.
This metallic number is giving us serious futuristic vibes!
48. BA&SH dress from Rue Madame.
This metallic velvet piece won’t feel too heavy on your body the way most embellished pieces would.
49. Marciano dress, $335, from GUESS.
Jazz up a simple silhouette with swirly sequin embellishments.
50. Dress, $55.90, from Pull&Bear.
This sultry number is the perfect way to end the year and celebrate the start of a new one.