1. Hermès Twilly d’Hermès Le Bain Shower Cream, $89 for 200ml
If you loved the Twilly d’Hermès scent, why not complete your scent ritual with this shower cream? Featuring the same feminine and energetic concoction of ginger, tuberose and sandalwood, it envelops your skin in a lovely scent trail as the rich lather gently cleanses.
3. Herbivore Botanicals Calm Ylang Ylang + Vanilla Dead Sea Soaking Salts, $28 for 227g
Bath time will never be the same again with this restoring blend of ylang ylang and vanilla. Not only does it instantly relax your mind, its blend of botanical oils also nourishes skin. Plus, Himalayan pink salt crystals also help boost detox while Pacific Sea salts replenish skin with essential nutrients for an unforgettable at-home spa experience.
4. Maison Christian Dior Jasmin des Anges Liquid Hand Soap
Elevate something as mundane as washing your hands with this delicately scented hand soap from Maison Christian Dior. Featuring the richness of jasmine and the sweetness of apricots, the Jasmin des Anges Liquid Hand Soap will leave your hands soft, supple and incredibly scented.
5. Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil, about $116 for 55ml
Perfect for those fighting jetlag or suffering from insomnia, this deeply relaxing bath oil features a calming blend of vertiver, chamomile and sandalwood essential oils to quieten the mind, paving the way for a restful slumber.
6. Chanel Les Eaux de Chanel Paris-Deauville Hair and Body Shower Gel, $78 for 200ml
Perfect for your morning showers or as a quick pick-me-up to invigorate your senses, this shower gel has a zesty and aromatic fragrance, thanks to notes of basil and Sicilian mandarin.