Pair a striped off-shoulder blouse with a denim mini skirt for a cute, casual outfit.
1. Top, $24.95, from H&M.
2. Skirt, $66.90, from Topshop.
2. Reese Witherspoon
Want more polish in your weekend getup? Try throwing on a pink cardigan with washed blue jeans, and finish with pointy low-heeled pumps.
1. Cardigan, $280, from Marella.
2. Bag, $1,400, from Mulberry.
3. Shoes, $79.90, from Pedro.
3. Karlie Kloss
Here’s an easy way to dress up a white tee: throw it on with a textured statement skirt!
1. T-shirt, $9.95, from H&M.
2. Skirt, $159, from Zara.
4. Sienna Miller
Accessories maketh an outfit, and we love how Sienna cleverly incorporated a pop of yellow to brighten up a simple weekend dress.
1. Boyy bag, $1,500, from NET-A-PORTER.
2. Dress, $89.90, from Mango.
5. Olivia Culpo
When in doubt, go with a neutral look. Start with a top that works some cool volume into the sleeves, then match with flared jeans and a brown clutch.
1. Top, $59.90, from Zara.
2. Simon Miller bag, $530, from NET-A-PORTER.
3. Jeans, $59.90, from Mango.
6. Lily Aldridge
While Lily’s two-piece look might look a bit scary, you can tone it down by choosing a co-ordinated set without the busy print. Finish with some vintage round sunnies for a Cali-cool look.
1. Le Specs sunglasses, $70, from NET-A-PORTER.
2. Top, $49.90; and Pants, $69.90, from Zara.
7. Katie Holmes
Kimonos are always handy when you want a fast way to dress up for the weekend. Throw it over whatever you’re wearing (whether it’s jeans or shorts and a tee) and voila! You’re all set to head out the door. Classic accessories help keep your look elegant and grown up.
1. Bag, $3,500, from Gucci.
2. Kimono, $159, from Topshop.
3. Shoes, $53.90, from Charles & Keith.