While most of us are on Dry January (or No-Buy January, as others like to call it), sometimes you just need that hit of endorphins that you get when you’re buying something new. So instead of breaking your dry spell over a big-ticket splurge, go easy on the wallet and get yourself some new earrings that look super expensive without costing you a kidney. Don’t worry, we won’t tell if you don’t.
1. Facet shape and stone drop earrings, $23.90, from Topshop
Let’s begin with a wine-coloured sparkler that plays with contrasting textures. The deep burgundy colours definitely give these earrings a luxe feel as well.
2. Gold look pearl drop earrings, $23.90, from Topshop
The combination of gold chain and tiny pearls are subtle enough to worn with a day dress, but still pack enough punch when worn with a cocktail blouse.
3. Swarovski crystal earrings, $19.99, from Her Jewellery at Zalora
Update your crystal earrings with the addition of a structured metal arch.
4. Beaded earrings, $22, from Vero Moda at Zalora
There’s a handicraft quality to these earrings that we love. Pair it with a white shirt and a sequinned skirt for a chic look.
5. Faceted crystal earring, $15.90, from Mango
With an explosion of colour and shape that is bound to lift any ensemble and inspire plenty of fashionable frivolity, these danglers are worth every cent.
6. Pompon beads earrings, $19.90, from Mango
Pep up your workwear with a pair of tasselled earrings that combine structured metallic accents with the lightness of playful fringe.
7. Double hoop earrings, $4.90, from Bershka
Double the hoop, double the glamour. And at only $4.90 (less than what you spend for lunch), these earrings prove you don’t need a windfall to look like a million bucks.
8. Shiny earcuff earrings, $7.90, from Bershka
With multiple earrings in one pack, you can pick and choose how you want to mix or match your earrings to suit your mood.
9. Block earrings with fringe detail, $17.90, from Pull & Bear
Why settle for one set of fringe when you can have three on each ear! This is the ultimate earring for women who love their bohemian style with a little glamour.
10. Pearl earrings, $14.90, from Pull & Bear
As if a trail of stars shooting across the sky, these pearl drop earrings are as versatile as they are glamorous. Wear them to brunch with jeans and a tank top, or to drinks with your bae, the choice is yours.