Locks looking dull? These clarifying and nourishing formulas nix product build-up and excess sebum to keep your hair and scalp clean and healthy:
1. Yves Rocher Anti-Dandruff Treatment Lotion, $20 (150 ml).
Defeat dandruff with this leave-in treatment containing pomegranate bark extracts to purify and soothe flaky, inflamed scalps.
2. Radium Aesthetics Self Defence Scalp Rejuvenation Serum, $118 (50 ml).
Boasting a powerful mixture of active ingredients, this serum helps treat thinning hair from the roots for a denser, healthier mane.
3. innisfree My Hair Recipe Refreshing Shampoo, $15 (330 ml).
FOR OILY SCALP
Keep sebum levels in check with this shampoo which cleanses and conditions hair with a fragrant blend of cedar, cypress and pine.
4. Aveda Invati Exfoliating Shampoo, $48 (200 ml).
This herbal shampoo contains wintergreen-derived salicylic acid to effectively unclog hair follicles and dissolve build-up and excess sebum from the scalp.
5. The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Refreshing Purifying Hair Scrub, $29.90 (240 ml).
Massage The Body Shop’s menthol- and green tea-infused scrub into your scalp to boost circulation and lift impurities and residue.
6. Schwarzkopf Extra Care Purify & Protect Conditioner, $12.90 (400 ml).
Fortify hair against pollution damage with this lightweight conditioner, which also nourishes with antioxidants, vitamins and zinc.
7. Hysses Lavender Hinoki Conditioning Shampoo, $25.90 (220 ml).
This shampoo works to de-stress you with a comforting blend of French lavender and Japanese hinoki (cypress wood) essential oils for fuller, healthier hair.
8. L’Occitane Soothing Scalp Oil, $63 (50 ml).
FOR SENSITIVE SCALPS
Before shampoo, apply this scalp oil that contains five essential oils to hydrate and calm your scalp without leaving a greasy residue.
9. Svenson Restart Sulfate Free Clarifying Shampoo, $42 (250 ml).
FOR A DEEP CLEAN
This clarifying shampoo deeply yet gently cleanses and strengthens hair and scalp without stripping away your hair’s natural oils.
No Time For The Salon? Dye Hair At Home With These Drugstore Hair Colour Kits
Rock Effortlessly Tousled Tresses With This New Texturising Hairspray
Thinning Hair? This Treatment Can Help Improve Your Scalp Health
Text: Elizabeth Liew