1. Sunglasses, $38.90, from Mango
Oversized sunglasses are great for making a style statement, especially when they come in this super trendy orange tint.
2. Sunglasses, $59, from Izipizi at Zalora
Not only are these sunnies a timeless addition to your look, the subtle shell pattern on the frames helps add a bit of texture as well.
3. Sunglasses, $19.95, from H&M
Rose gold lenses add a coolness to your look, whilst retaining a feminine appeal on the whole.
4. Sunglasses, $34.95, from H&M
Need to hide away your eyebags? Then throw these oversized cat-eye sunnies on and you’re all set.
5. Sunglasses, $39.90, from Zara
If you’ve got more angular features, you can soften your facial shape by opting for a rounder pair of sunglasses.
6. Sunglasses, $39.90, from Zara
Alternatively, angular sunglasses like this sharp cat-eye pair instantly help to play up your jawline. A super handy trick for women with rounder faces!
7. Sunglasses, $58, from Le Specs at THE OUTNET
Channel your inner Top Gun with a pair of aviator sunglasses, and use it to up the cool factor in your look on the weekends.
8. Sunglasses, $49.90, from Charles & Keith
We love how trendy these sunglasses look, and it’ll look fantastic when worn with a sundress or a printed shirt.
9. Sunglasses, $55.90, from Charles & Keith
For a cool twist on a classic shape, look for a design with metallic accents. It gives you a sleeker look, and is still versatile enough to be worn with your workwear.
10. Sunglasses, $71.90, from Privé Revaux at Zalora
Command attention wherever you go with a pair of bright red sunglasses. Pair this with your office suits for a super chic work look.
11. Sunglasses, $33.90, from Topshop
Thinner rims give you a younger appearance, and you can pair this with a denim jacket and a white t-shirt to head out to brunch.
12. Sunglasses, $33.90, from Topshop
Another shape guaranteed to help you look younger, these faux-shell round sunglasses are the perfect blend of preppy and casual.