1 .Pro Essential Brush Stash, $135, from Urban Decay from Sephora stores as well as Urban Decay free-standing stores
Five must-have brushes made from super-soft, synthetic hair derived from recycled plastic bottles. Cruelty-free and easier to clean compared with porous animal-hair brushes.
2. Tippy necklace, $139, from In Good Company
A handmade adjustable necklace that is both elegant and modern
3. Youth Booster Multi-Active Set, $184, from Clarins counters
A three-piece set with products that target fine lines and wrinkles, all packaged in a festive pouch.
4. Sequin Slip Dress, $199.90, from Marks & Spencer stores
Bring the sparkle to any party with this sequinned number.
5. Multi-usage Palette Collector Sparkle Clash Edition, $129, from YSL Beaute counters including Metro department stores
A palette that includes a highlighter with pink and gold undertones, four eye shadows and two lip colours.
6. Pisang Fan Bag, $120, from Pu Bu Me Su from Gallery & Co
Crafted from thinned cowhide and inspired by bananas and the Javanese tradition of creating shadow puppets for wayang kulit (shadow puppet theatre).
7. Pursuing Peace Bangle (available in gold, rose gold and silver), $140, from Saught from Tangs
The local label creates its beautiful jewellery using scrap metal salvaged from Cambodian land mines.
8. Peek-A-Boo Dress, $149.95, from Seed Heritage (01-25 Wisma Atria, 435 Orchard Road
A cheeky cut-out dress for the upcoming hot season.
9. Patterns Of Frost silver earrings, $149, from Pandora stores
A pair of elegant sterling silver earrings with faceted ice-blue crystals in varying cuts.
10. MacRitchie Reservoir scarf, $150, from Binary Style from Keepers @ Carrie K. Atelier
A cotton silk scarf depicting the local landmark.
Text: Melissa Heng/The Straits Times