1. Earrings, $125, Nina from Nordstrom
Resembling our national flower, the Vanda Miss Joaquim, these earrings will make for some subtle sparkle at a party.
2. Necklace, $95, from Nina at Nordstrom
Wear this underneath a white button-down blouse for an instant way to glam up your outfit.
3. Brooch, $68, from Kenneth Jay Lane
Brooches are a classic way of adding drama to any look, so pin this on to your work blazer for a way to rep our national flower.
4. Earrings, $690, from Mallarino at NET-A-PORTER
Throw these showstopper earrings on before your date night for a super quick way to go glam.
5. Earrings, $204, from Anthropologie
Girlish, fun and super versatile, these earrings go great with your weekend brunch outfit.
6. 18k rose gold earrings, $2,620, from Anabela Chan at Moda Operandi
Reserve these for a special night, and wear your hair up to really show them off.
7. Earrings, $368, from Michael Aram at Neiman Marcus
These classic orchid studs can be worn on a daily basis with your work or weekend outfits.
8. Necklace, $788, from Oscar de la Renta
With a dramatic necklace like this, you can pull back on the rest of your look. Simple separates in classic monochromatic colours will suffice.
9. Earrings, $307, from Jennifer Behr at Revolve
Dress up a plain outfit with these feminine and elegant orchid studs