Going to gym feels great, and there’s nothing like a good workout to ease all your frustrations away. But when you’ve got plans afterwards, it can be a little bit cumbersome because you have to plan for a presentable post-gym outfit. Use these four tips to solve that problem. Whether it’s carrying a more presentable bag or a one-wear-wonder, we’ve got all your post-workout looks sorted.
1. Throw some white pieces on
White is an automatic refresher, because it gives the feeling of cleanliness and airiness. Use it to give yourself a style uplift for when you’re feeling a bit exhausted after a good workout.
1. Jacket, $106, from Topshop
2. Top, $24.95, from Topshop
3. Skirt, $59.90, from Zara
2. Invest in a chic gym bag
Instead of defaulting to a black duffle bag that probably reeks of stale sweat, invest in a chicer alternative. Roomy crossbody bags or tote bags are all great options.
1. Bag, $2,060, from Acne Studios at NET-A-PORTER
2. Bag, $520, from Little Liffner at NET-A-PORTER
3. Bag, $1,100, from Roksanda at NET-A-PORTER
3. Slip into a jumpsuit.
Don’t want to be lugging a fresh shirt and pants everywhere you go? Switch it out for a jumpsuit! One less item to carry, plus your styling is sorted.
1. Jumpsuit, $149, from Topshop
2. Jumpsuit, $89.90, from H&M
3. Jumpsuit, $99.90, from Zara
4. A colourful jacket is a wise investment
Pack a colourful jacket you can throw on after your gym sesh. The bright patterns and colours instantly rejuvenate your outward appearance.