1. Bib, $19.90, from Marks & Spencer
Mark your toddler’s first Christmas with this bright festive bib.
2. T-shirt, $17.91, from Muji
A simple T-shirt with a print inspired by nature.
3. Mineral Eyeshadow, $12.90, from C'est Moi
The local label produces safe performance make-up for children.
4. Star Wars Graphic T-Shirt, $14.90, from Uniqlo stores
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story opened in cinemas on December 15.
5. Dinosaur Hat, $19.90. from Zara stores
A mini beanie to stay warm and adorable.
6. T-shirt, $15.90, from Mango
Celebrate the weekend with this sweet top.
7. Vacuum flask, $15 from Icon from BHG Bugis
Having their own water bottle means the children will stay hydrated.
8. Flamingo Pouch, $14.95, from Seed Heritage
A sparkling mini bag with quirky dangling details.
9. Baby Boots, $19.90, from Fox Kids & Baby
Even if they were not made for walking, these little boots are too cute to resist.
10. Marvel Heroes Top, $16.95, from Cotton On Kids
A throwback to what some of the Avengers looked like in the 1970s.
Text: Melissa Heng/Straits Times