10 Things You Probably Didn't Know You Could Do With Eggs
1. Tighten Pores With Egg Whites
Mix some egg whites and honey together for an instant tightening mask. Leave it on till egg white mixture starts to harden and wash off with warm water afterwards.
2. Use Egg Yolk As Hair Mask
Mix one egg yolk with almond oil and honey. Leave it on for about 30 minutes for soft and nourished hair.
3. Use Egg White and Milk Powder for A Wrinkle Preventing Mask
Mix egg white, flour and milk powder for a nourishing wrinkle preventing mask. Not only does it firm skin, it nourishes it with the milk powder.
4. Make A Firming Body Scrub With Egg Shells
Blend some hard boiled egg shalls together to create rough powder for your body. Add in some honey and salt to flake away dry skin and nourishment.
5. Get Longer Lashes With Egg White
Mix some egg white, olive oil and glycerine together to form a magical serum that enhances lash growth. The mixture also helps to strengthen lashes to make them thicker.
6. Use Egg Shells to Whiten Teeth
Blend up some eggshells till they form a fine powder and add a little to your toothpaste to give it some scrubbing powder for your teeth. It helps to eliminate stubborn stains too.
7. Tighten Stretch Marks With Egg White
Bid stretch marks goodbye with some egg white and almond oil. Mix egg white from one egg with almond oil and massage your skin gently.
8. Remove Blackheads With Egg White and Lemon
Get rid of blackheads with this egg white formula. Simply rub some lemon on your blackheads, tear up some tissues and dip them in egg white, apply them onto your skin and let it dry. Once they’ve dried, rip off the tissue paper and your blackheads should come off too.
9. Treat Under Eye Circles with Egg White
Apply some egg white below your eyes and let the nutrients and proteins lighten your dark undereye circles.
10. Bring Nails Back to Life with Egg Yolk and MilK
Soak your fingernails in a mixture of milk and egg yolk to revitalise and strengthen them.