You’ve probably already received news that Singaporeans aged 18 and above will get $100 in digital SingapoRediscovers vouchers, to spend on staycations, tickets to leisure attractions, and local tours. They can be redeemed from Dec 1 2020, to June 30, 2021. So there’s no rush to use them – you can plan for that staycay next year, too!
What To Know
- They will be given out in denominations of $10, which means you don’t have to spend all of them at once.
- Choose from preferred authorised booking partners, (Changi Recommends, GlobalTix, Klook, Traveloka, Trip.com) and select your preferred experience and date. There will be up to 66 redemption counters set-up islandwide.
- Singpass is required to log in and generate a promo code for your tickets.
- The SingapoRediscovers Vouchers cannot be stacked or combined with the SingapoRediscovers Vouchers of another individual to buy the same product.
- Adult Singaporeans will also be able to purchase up to six subsidised tickets for attractions and tours — each at $10 off — for those under 18 from December to the end of next June.
At the time of writing, the vouchers can be redeemed at 39 attractions, 178 hotels, and 91 tour agencies, according to the Singapore Tourism Board. Hotels are also working on bundled staycation packages, with more details to be revealed on Dec 1.