1. Grommet detail wedges, $34.90, from Charles & Keith
Let your bohemian side out with a pair of brown and gold wedges, and pair it with a floral dress.
2. Ankle strap wedges, $63.90, from Charles & Keith
A pair of nude wedges are a great buy, because they are very versatile and can be worn with plenty of options. Plus this one comes with feminine ribbons that you can use to tie around your ankle.
3. Espadrille wedges, $56.90, from Charles & Keith
It’s the weekend, so add a little fun back into your outfit with some brightly coloured wedges. Pair with simple jeans and a t-shirt for a fuss-free brunch look.
4. Platform wedge derbies, $77.90, from Zalora
Get preppy with a pair of platform derby wedges. Not only do you get an extra height boost, the arch is relatively low so your feet won’t ache.
5. Slingback wedges, $50.90, from Zalora
Thanks to its sporty design and the cushioned sole, you’ll be walking for miles in these wedges. Perfect for hitting the malls for some retail therapy!
6. Wedges, $29.90, from Charles & Keith
Mules are a favourite of ours, thanks to their effortless elegance and versatility. Slip these on with your favourite floaty dress to finish.
7. Cross strap wedges, $106, from Topshop
Strap into these wooden wedges for a more polished look. It’ll look super chic when worn with a midi skirt and a printed blouse.
8. Wedges, $116, from Topshop
Cork wedges make for a more comfortable walking experience because they are lighter and padded, so you don’t feel so much pressure placed on your ankles. Lace these up with a pair of blue jeans.
9. White wedge loafer, $89.90, from Pazzion
Add a casual twist to your wedges by choosing a sneaker-wedge instead. It’s sportier, and still comfortable so you won’t ever want to take them off.
10. Wedges, $58.10, from Pazzion
Metallics can be a great way to lift your look, but be careful not to overdo it. A pair of gold wedges paired with neutral colours can work wonders for the weekend.
11. Wedge-heel shoes, $59.90, from H&M
Headed to the beach, or traveling to one of the nearby tropical areas? Pack these espadrille wedges with you for a way to look effortlessly glamorous.
12. Wedge-heel shoes, $54.95, from H&M
The satin fabric used in these wedges help make it appear more luxe, without having to add on to the price tag. Don a white shirtdress and slip into this pair to head out for some time with the family.