A fragrant toss of chicken, mushrooms, and crisp fried noodles, this Chinese stir-fry can double as a family dinner or quick weeknight fix. It combines three different mushrooms and chicken thigh fillets, ensuring a satisfying and healthy meal. Plus it also only takes half an hour to prepare!
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 kg chicken thigh fillets, sliced thinly
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 8 green onions, chopped coarsely
- 200 g fresh shiitake mushrooms, chopped coarsely
- 200 g gai lan, chopped coarsely
- 100 g oyster mushrooms, chopped coarsely
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) vegetarian mushroom oyster sauce
- 100 g enoki mushrooms
- 50 g crisp fried noodles
Heat oil in wok; stir-fry chicken, in batches, until browned.
Return chicken to wok with garlic and onion; stir-fry until onion softens. Add shiitake mushrooms; stir-fry until tender. Add gai lan, oyster mushrooms and sauce; stir-fry until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat; toss in enoki mushrooms and noodles, season to taste.