Love Thai food? Whip up this plate of green curry fried rice for a delicious dinner on busy weeknights or as a quick weekend brunch.
- 1 tbsp vegetable or peanut oil
- 200 g ham, finely chopped
- 500 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 400 g pumpkin, finely chopped
- 420 g can corn kernels, drained
- ¼ cup Thai green curry paste
- 4 cups cold cooked long-grain white rice
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Heat wok or large frying pan over moderately high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat the base and sides. Add ham, broccoli, pumpkin and corn; stir-fry for 5 mins or until vegetables are tender.
Add curry paste; stir-fry for 1 min or until fragrant. Add rice; stir-fry for 3 mins or until heated and combined.
Spoon rice into serving bowls. Top with onion. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Photo: Rodney Macuja/BauerSyndication.com.au