Cook up succulent pork with this easy recipe for a one-dish honey mustard pork with apples!
- 500 g kumara, peeled, quartered lengthways, 2 cm thick slices
- 1 red onion, 3 cm thick wedges
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tbsps Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 pork cutlets, trimmed
- 2 green apples, cored, 1 cm thick rings
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed, plus extra leaves to serve
- ½ cup chicken stock, hot
- 150 g green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsps lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
Preheat oven to hot, 200 C.
In a medium-sized baking dish, toss kumara, onion and oil together. Season to taste. Bake 30 mins.
Rub combined mustard and honey over pork cutlets. Season to taste and add to baking dish with apple rings. Bake a further 10 mins.
Turn cutlets over and sprinkle with rosemary. Pour over stock and top with beans. Bake a further 4 to 5 mins, until beans are tender but crisp and pork is cooked to taste. Add lemon juice to pan, shake gently to combine with pan juices.
Serve cutlets on a bed of vegetables and apple, drizzled with pan juices and sprinkled with extra rosemary.