- 125 g butter, softened
- ¾ cup (165 g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (150 g) plain flour
- ¼ cup (35 g) self-raising flour
- ⅓ cup (35 g) cocoa powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 90 g dark chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 125 g frozen raspberries
StepsHide all images
Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease oven trays; line with baking paper.
Beat butter, sugar, egg and extract in a small bowl with an electric mixer until combined. Stir in sifted flours, cocoa and soda, in two batches; stir in chocolate and frozen raspberries.
Using damp hands, drop level tablespoons of mixture 5 cm apart onto trays; flatten into 4 cm rounds.
Bake cookies for 15 mins or until a biscuit can be pushed gently without breaking. Stand cookies on trays for 5 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool.