- 2 cups crushed leftover cereal
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut plus 1 tablespoon extra, to sprinkle
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, plus 2 tbsps extra
- 150 g butter, melted, plus 10 g extra, at room temperature
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 cup icing sugar
- ¼ cup milk
Preheat oven to 180 C/160 C fan forced. Grease and line a 30 x 20 cm (base measurement) slice pan with baking paper. extending paper at long sides for handles.
Combine cereal, flour, sugar, coconut, sultanas and cocoa powder in a bowl. Add butter and egg; mix until well combined. Using hands, press evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 25 mins or until lightly browned and cooked.