- ¼ red cabbage, core removed, finely shredded
- ¼ green cabbage, core removed, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled, grated
- 1 green capsicum, seeded, finely sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, finely sliced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- Baby coriander leaves, to serve
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together. Season to taste. Chill until required.
DRESSING In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients together. Season to taste.
Drizzle over coleslaw. Toss well. Scatter with baby coriander leaves to serve.
Make sure to remove the veins of the cabbage. You can keep any cabbage leftovers wrapped in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Slice and saute in butter as a delicious side dish. Try adding some fresh pineapple or mango to the mixture, or even some sliced radish.