This scary-looking dip is actually really yummy! Serve it with corn chips or freshly-made tacos.
- 2 avocados, seeded, peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- ¼ tsp Mexican chilli powder
- 2 tbsps sour cream, whisked
- 1 tomato, seeded, chopped
- Plastic spiders, corn chips, to serve
In a bowl, mash avocado with juice until smooth. Stir in onion, coriander, chilli and season.
Spoon into a shallow serving bowl, smoothing over top. Spoon runny sour cream into a snap-lock bag and snip a corner to make a small opening.
Pipe circles on top of dip, starting from the centre. Use a toothpick to drag through circle to make a web pattern. Spoon tomato on the edge and place plastic spiders in the centre and on plate. Serve with corn chips.
TIP: Guacomole is best made when ready to serve as it can discolour.
Photo: Rob Shaw/bauersyndication.com.au