- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 30 g sachet taco seasoning
- 2 tbsps tomato paste
- 500 g chicken mince
- 250 g button mushrooms, quartered
- 2 x 400 g cans crushed tomatoes
- 400 g can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 175 g packet corn chips
- ½ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Grated cheddar, sour cream, Tabasco
- sauce, to serve
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, chopped, plus
- extra to serve
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
In large deep frying pan, heat oil on medium. Saute onion 3 to 4 mins until tender. Stir in seasoning and paste, cook 1 min. Spoon half into a second pan.
Increase heat of 1 pan to high. Add mince and brown 5 mins, breaking up lumps. Add mushrooms, to second pan, cook 4 to 5 mins.
Stir a can of tomatoes into each pan. Simmer 10 mins until thickened slightly. Stir beans into mushroom mixture.
In a bowl, mash avocado with juice and season.
In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
Serve chicken and veggie mixtures on a platter with guacamole, salsa, corn chips, lettuce, cheese, sour cream and fresh coriander sprigs.