- White Chocolate White Fudge
- 400g Chocolate Monte Biscuits
- 375g Milk Chooclate Melts
- 100g Mini Marshmallows
- 225G Jelly Snakes, Chopped In Small Pieces
- 20g Rice Bubbles
- Toy Skeleton Arms (To Decorate)
Line a mini muffin pan with paper cases
To make headstones use writing fudge to write RIP on flat side of each biscuit.
Place chocolate melts in a medium bowl over a pan of simmering water (do not allow bowl to touch water). Stir until almost melted, then remove bowl from heat. Continue to sitr until smooth, stir in marshmallows, sneakes and rice bubbles.
Spoon mixture into muffin cases, push a headstone and plastic skeleton arms into each one and allow to set.
Photo: Bauer/John Paul Urizar