- 2½ cups (500 g) jasmine rice
- 2 tbsps peanut oil
- 625 g chicken breast fillets, sliced thinly
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 345 g broccolini, trimmed, chopped coarsely
- 125 g fresh baby corn, halved lengthways
- 155 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- ⅓ cup (45 g) toasted slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- ⅓ cup Thai basil leaves
Cook rice in a large saucepan of boiling water until just tender; drain. Cover to keep warm.
Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat; stir-fry chicken, in batches, until browned lightly and cooked through. Remove from wok.
Heat remaining oil in wok; stir-fry onion and garlic until onion softens. Add broccolini, corn and peas; stir-fry until vegetables are tender.
Return chicken to wok with nuts and sauces; stir-fry until heated through. Sprinkle stir-fry with basil; serve with rice.
TIP You can use vegetables of your choice; broccoli, asian greens, asparagus and capsicum (bell pepper) would all work well. Use packet microwave rice for a faster option.