This dessert is as indulgent as it gets with yoghurt and fruits topped on meringue and cream. You don’t have to worry about getting it wrong either — with this specific treat, the messier, the better.
- 800 ml thickened (heavy) cream
- 2 tbsps icing (confectioners') sugar
- 1 cup (280 g) greek-style yoghurt
- 8 store-bought meringue nests (80 g), crushed coarsely
- ⅔ cup (200 ml) lemon curd
- ⅓ cup (80 g) passionfruit pulp
- ⅓ cup (15 g) flaked coconut, toasted
- 125 g fresh raspberries
Beat cream and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until firm peaks form; gently fold in yoghurt.
Arrange half the meringue over a platter. Spoon cream mixture over meringue; drop spoonfuls of curd over cream. Using a small knife, swirl curd through cream.
Top with remaining meringue, passionfruit, coconut and raspberries.
TIP You need 4 passionfruit for this recipe. Meringue nests and lemon curd are available from major supermarkets.