Cooking fish is no longer a daunting task when all you have to do is throw all the ingredients in a baking dish, and pop it into the oven. With health-giving and tasty additions of kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, capsicum, pine nuts and more, here’s how to achieve a fuss-free and foolproof meal with any white fish fillet of your choice.
- 1 red onion (170 g)
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper) (350 g)
- 1 lemon (140 g)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- ⅓ cup (50 g) seeded kalamata olives
- ½ cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil
- ¾ cup loosely packed fresh oregano leaves
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 4 x 200 g skinless snapper fillets
- ¼ cup (40 g) pine nuts
Combine onion, capsicum, rind, juice, tomatoes, olives, wine, oil and half the herbs in large shallow baking dish; season. Top with fish. Cook, covered, 15 mins.
Add nuts to dish; cook, uncovered, about 10 mins or until fish is cooked. Sprinkle with remaining herbs.