Putting together this gorgeous blue cheese, pear and macadamia salad is almost effortless with this easy recipe.
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts
- 2 pears, unpeeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 100 g mixed lettuce leaves
- 80 g creamy blue cheese, crumbled
For the dressing
- 1½ tbsps white wine vinegar
- 1½ tbsps Naturel Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tsps honey
Toast macadamias by tossing in a dry pan over a medium heat for 2 to 3 mins until golden. Or toast them in the over at 180°C for 5 mins.
In a large serving bowl, combine pears, lettuce leaves, cheese and macadamias.
Make the dressing by whisking vinegar, Naturel Extra Virgin Olive Oil and honey in a small jug.
Just before serving, drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine.
Bauer/Woman’s Day: Rob Shaw