- 200 g condensed milk (about half a can)
- 1½ tbsps lemon juice
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1½ tbsps lime juice
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 1 cup thickened cream
- ½ cup chopped canned pears, drain
- 200 g packet cream crackers (you need 16 crackers)
- Icing sugar, for dusting
In a large bowl, combine condensed milk, juices and zest, stirring to mix well. Fold cream through, then pears.
Spoon 2 tbsps of mixture each onto four crackers. Top with remaining crackers. You should have eight “sandwiched” crackers.
Arrange on a tray and chill in the refrigerator for at least 15 mins. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Photo: Bauer/John Paul Urizar