Replacing bread with croissants, the French-inspired toastie contains sliced ham and eggs with Dijon mustard and triple cream brie, accompanied by French fries on the side.
- 4 large croissants, split
- 2 tbsps Dijon mustard
- 50 g baby rocket leaves
- 120 g thinly sliced lean ham
- 4 eggs, soft boiled, sliced
- 125 oven-baked triple cream brie, thinly sliced
- Oven-baked French fries, to serve
Preheat a sandwich press. For each toastie, place a croissant base on a clean work surface. Spread with mustard. Top with a quarter each of the rocket, ham, egg and cheese. Top with remaining croissant.
Cook in sandwich press, in batches, for 5 mins or until heated and toasted. Serve with French fries.
Photo: Rob Shaw/BauerSyndication.com.au