- 1 avocado, seeded, flesh scooped
- ½ cup buttermilk or sour cream
- ¼ cup lime juice, plus wedges to serve
- 12 taco shells
- ½ barbecued chicken, shredded (buy ready-made from supermarket)
- 400 g can kidney beans, drained
- 400 g can corn kernels, drained
- 200 g grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 baby cos, leaves separated
In a food processor, pulse avocado, buttermilk and juice until smooth.
In a bowl, combine chicken, beans, corn, tomatoes, capsicum, onion and seasoning.
Warm taco shells and fill with leaves and chicken mixture. Sprinkle with a spoonful of avocado mixture and lime.
Photo: Bauer/Rob Shaw