- 425 g can tuna in oil, drained
- 400 g can cannellini beans, rinsed
- ½ cup drained parsley leaves
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- Finely-grated zest of 1 lemon
- 4 pita pockets
- 560 g jar marinated vegetable mix, drained
- ⅓ cup natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsps tahini
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp crushed ground cumin
In a large bowl, combine tuna, beans, parsley, onion and zest. Mix well and season to taste.
To prepare Tahini sauce, mix and stir all ingredients together in a bowl. Season.
Cut pita pockets in half. Fill with tuna mixture and vegetables. Top each with a drizzle of sauce.
Photo: Bauer/Rob Shaw